6.5.09

Things Happening This Summer

+My sister is getting married at Studio 450 in New York in August! I will be the photographer and am so excited. Note to self: put together comfortable black outfit plus cute flats. Brace self for miserable heat.

+I turn a year older in June--still contemplating whether or not to spend it at Disneyland or at the salon getting pampered.

+The boy is an MD/PhD student and will be taking Step 1 of the board exams. He has a week off after the exam before he starts the PhD part of the program.
You can probably guess how much time he has to help me plan the wedding. Not that I'm complaining too much, I'd rather look at Martha Stewart than take an 8 hour test and be covered in formaldehyde.
Note to self: buy cake and rejoice that this test is going to be OVER! Also rejoice that there might be somewhat-normal sleeping patterns, or at least bedtimes before midnight.

+We are having an engagement party in Northern California with our families. This will be the first time our families will be together. Note to self: put together cute family-friendly outfit

+I'll be doing a craft program at the library based on famous works of American art. Time to flex that Art History degree I have in my pocket!

+The beach. Brunch. Shopping. Save the dating. All good things in my spare time.

What are you doing this summer?
Moo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

surfing !

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Yikes! Your schedule is packed! Love the Studio 450 venue. I'll also be in NYC in August for my cousin's wedding!

honey my heart said...

sounds like an awesome summer :)

i plan on going to the beach, concerts, and the wedding.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

That sounds like a crazy but VERY Fun summer! can't wait to read more about it as it nears!
RelentlessBride

little luxury list said...

Ooh, love lofts! I'm sure your family will have a fabulous time!
I'm in NYC! We should all have bridal bloggers drinks, hehe.

Anonymous said...

My goodness--I can't believe summer is just around the corner! I haven't even begun to think of it yet! Though I think plenty of beach time will have to be in order now that we're living on the west coast! I was in the throes of planning our wedding LAST summer, and it was the best summer ever!

Mo said...

@ chicncheap: Oooh, bridal blogger drinks! That's a great idea. I'll let you know our schedule once it gets closer!

joyce said...

It's winter here. Boo! I don't like winters very much.

Your summer plan sound wonderful though!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design