10.7.09

Bridesmaid Dress Revisited

Thank you everyone for your input on the dress! I think #5 won the most votes, which was my sister's second choice. But the clear winner to both of my lovely sisters was #8, the sultry asymmetrical number by Melissa Sweet.

This is actually part of the 2010 line, and it was just hanging by itself at the shop because it was supposed to go back to the flagship salon. I'm glad it hadn't yet!

We would probably order it in jade green, and possibly have red dahlias for them to hold. Nothing is official, but I'm glad they found one dress that they liked!
Moo

3 comments:

. said...

yay for finding a dress. It's so cute!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Posh Play said...

Really cute!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Stunning. You're right...it's sultry. love it.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design