27.7.09

The Lodge at Torrey Pines

[Chocolate ganache cake from The Lodge at Torrey Pines]

[Centerpiece left over from a wedding the night before]

[Lemon bars...mmmmmmmmm]

I haven't been as on the ball with blogging as I usually am, so I'm sorry if I haven't read your latest posts! I have had a pretty crazy work week in which I have been running around for a conference my work is putting on at The Lodge at Torrey Pines, a beautiful golf resort in La Jolla.

It's been busy, but take a look at the cake they served the first night we were there! When things calm down I can do more in depth posts again.

PS: The boy and I are on week 3 of cooking. Last week, I had four straight days of tofu, string beans, and rice. I think I am going to tackle a lasagna next week to mix things up!
Moo

13 comments:

koralee said...

This place looks amazing...I always seem to judge a place by the food and this lovely lodge would get an A+ on those Lemon Bars alone...My Favourite..thanks for sharing...your images are so beautiful!

Mo said...

@koralee: Thank you!! My task this week was to take pictures at the conference. I was asked to take photos of people, but let's hope they don't care that I took time to snap some pics of the dessert. ;)

kadler said...

Woah - lemon bars and chocolate cake? It's like heaven!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks amazing!! I wish my job included such yummy things!

Posh Play said...

I want that whole chocolate cake! Why can't they have wedding cakes like that?!

honey my heart said...

chocolate ganache cakes looks too yummy for words :) great job w/ all of the cooking.

. said...

wow, looks awesome. Great job with the cooking!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

mmmm. lemon bars. Tofu, string beans and rice! oh my. that's quite healthy - maybe you need to throw in some chocolate in there. ;)

Bumpy Belly said...

What a cool place! And as I much as I love tofu (that's serious, not sarcasm) I agree you should mix it up a bit!

Bridechka said...

The cake looks yummy!! And I love the centerpieces.

little luxury list said...

Mo, I hope you saved me some lemon bars. Yum!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Love lemon bars!!!

miss.t said...

those lemon bars look soo yummy!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design