8.7.09

Inspiring Letterpress Invitation

Do you remember when I wanted to hand write and draw my own invites? And then I decided it was too hard? Well this bride did do it, and looks incredible. It's like she made what was in my head!

[Haley and Justin's invitations via Oh So Beautiful Paper]

Ours would be red with some polka dots and flowers, and it would be on the gocco and not letterpressed, but the general idea is very similar! I find this invitation very inspiring.

Maybe I can do this. Or I can at least try and do this. Because Haley and Justin did it!

To see more pretty pictures of this invitation suite, click here.
Moo

6 comments:

. said...

wow, amazing!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

anna and the ring said...

Love love love this!

I really need to break put my gocco and get good at using him!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oooh, very pretty. can't wait to see your gocco invites.

kadler said...

I saw these! They're so gorgeous! It's something I tried if I had any talent. Good luck!

kadler said...

FYI - I also added you to my blogroll! Keep it coming :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh wow! Those are so wonderful!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design