8.7.09

Paper Lanterns

[Complete tutorial at Once Wed; design by Anna of Rifle Design]

[Complete tutorial at Zakka Life]

I'm in love with both of these diy paper lanterns. Our reception is going to be in a tent and I hope there will be plenty of twinkle lights and lanterns. Le sigh.

I think that first pennant would be perfect for the dessert table/guestbook table, and the second perhaps strung in the trees. They both evoke a dreamy summer evening!

Has anyone diy'd lanterns for a party before?
Moo

6 comments:

Carlene said...

Yummy! You find the best stuff! Makes me wanna get married all over again! :)
itsheavenly.blogspot.com

. said...

I love these!! They would be perfect for an outdoor wedding.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Posh Play said...

What a cute idea! I have never seen these before.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

those are just TOO fun.

Christen Fleming said...

Well, it wasn't for a wedding, but we made lanterns like the bottom ones in school (with 4th graders) and they turned out great! They are really really easy to make and I'm sure would turn out beautifully with one of those martha craft punches to get the design on the borders.

anna and the ring said...

I remember making what seemed like hundreds (well maybe 6) of those lanterns when I was little. The are so cute!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design