6.7.09

I've been tagged!

I'm back from my vacation, and I was tagged while I was away by Under Lock and Key and Chic n' Cheap! If you haven't checked out their blogs yet, what are you waiting for?!

First up are my answers to Chic n' Cheap's tag! You can click here to read her answers.

There are a lot of questions, so forgive me because I didn't answer all of them, but hopefully you'll still learn more about me from ten questions.

What is your current obsession?
Money. Grad school plus the wedding plus the world's current economic state doesn't exactly equal heaps and gobs of it to spread around, so it's definitely been the topic on my mind. We are finally opening a joint account to pool our savings for the wedding and I hope we can pull through with our combined money.

Coffee or tea?
TEA! I'm a big tea drinker, which was apparent when I visited the dentist and had some awful staining. My favorite is Ginger Peach tea from The Republic of Tea. I could drink three cups of that stuff at my desk in the morning.

What's for dinner?
Our fridge is cleared out since we just got back late last night, but there is some pesto left that I might mix with some tortellini.

What would you eat for your last meal?
Oh my...the possibilities! I love pasta, soup dumplings, quail, beets, sushi, salmon belly, strawberries, french fries, pulled pork, grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, cinnamon buns, fish tacos, snails, bananas...I LOVE food...I'm not really sure I can pick something as important as my last meal!

What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a young adult book called Geektastic at an indie bookstore off Market St. in San Francisco.


What are you listening to right now?
The Bird and The Bee!




What's the best gift you have ever been given?
I don't know about BEST, but one of the most memorable was this Batman toothbrush holder I got at a white elephant exchange. It talked too!
"This is BATMAN. The penguin and catwoman are on the loose...heh heh heh...meow! It's up to us to fight them tooth and nail, so clean your teeth! And together, WE will fight Gotham City! *sounds of the Batmobile driving off*"

Totally awesome. I kept it all throughout high school.

What is your favorite color?
I'm a fan of the whole rainbow, but I have a lot of purple and grey in my wardrobe. And of course, PINK! I seldom wear black.

What are your favorite movies?
Say Anything (oh Lloyd...you really missed your chance now that I'm getting married. You better start busting out some Peter Gabriel to win me back,) High Fidelity, Amelie, My Neighbor Totoro, Waiting for Guffman, Superbad, Back to the Future Parts 1 and 2, Star Wars Episodes 5 and 6, Clueless, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, and a lot more I can't think of right now.

[Amigurumi Totoro by MalonB]

What is your favorite fruit?
BANANAS! I'm actually allergic to a lot of fruit (peaches, apples, nectarines, kiwi, honeydew, mango,) and bananas are the one fruit that really don't irritate me at all. I also don't have to cut anything in order to eat it, and sometimes I just snap it in half with my hands. It generally scares people.

If you got to the end of this *claps* good job! I'm touched.

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!
Moo

6 comments:

little luxury list said...

Ooh that song is so cute!

. said...

Great answers. Loved getting to know you better.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

anko said...

snapping bananas in half!!! There was a time that I was able to do that, and then I didn't do it for awhile... and now when I try, I always end up with mushed banana.... what is the secret, oh great banana snapper?

Mo said...

It's all in the wrist dude. And you gotta do it FAST! Next time I see you we'll have a banana snapping tutorial so that you can impress people during lunch break.

trishie said...

I LOVE the bird and the bee...they're so fantastic!

joyce said...

I didn't know tea stains your teeth!! I'm staying away from them now... lolz!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design