30.7.09

My Green Skirt

[The boy snapped this picture and I blinked--but I kinda like it. "Mallard" Skirt from BB Dakota]

I really like this skirt, which I bought at the beginning of the summer, but haven't worn it until today. I like that the high waist focuses in on the smallest part of my waist, and then ends up hiding the small pooch of a tummy I have.

It is really really fun to twirl around in it. But I was too embarrassed to twirl on the street. Anyone else digging high-waist skirts these days?
Moo

6 comments:

miss.t said...

very cute! i love the color! i just bought a high-waisted skirt today and i can't wait to wear it. :)

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

I wore a high-waisted purple floral skirt to my bridal shower, and I got lots of compliments! This green one looks great on you!

Rosanna said...

very cute outfit! where did you get those shoes? i love them

honey my heart said...

super cute skirt :) i've been trying to wear high-wasted more over summer. have a great weekend!

Mo said...

@Rosanna: Thanks!! I'm afraid I'm not much help, I got them in 2005 in some non-descript store in NYC. I saw them in the window and bought them within 15 minutes. They are one of my favorite pairs.

joyce said...

Love the skirt!! I've been buying high waisted skirts for work but not for everyday wear... me thinks it's shopping time again!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design