6.7.09

These are a few of my favorite things

I have another fun tag from Trish at Under Lock and Key, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs for drool worthy pictures and fun fashion finds. Go check her out!

Here are the rules for this tag:
Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it".

My Happy List!
1. Flowers from the boy
[He brought home a bouquet of peonies the other day after I pointed them out at the store and I had a little photo shoot with the fluffiest one.]


2. Ice cream
I LOVE ice cream. While I was back home in Northern California this weekend, I went to Ici Ice Cream in Berkeley with my family and had a scoop of brown sugar oatmeal raisin. The ice cream shop wasn't there when I went to school, and thank goodness it wasn't because I probably would have become addicted to it!

[This ice cream cone from Ici was goooooood.]

3. Videos and pictures of cute animals. Watch it! It's adorable!


4. Music. I love singing along to songs and going to concerts.
Fun musicals also put a smile on my face, I think I know all the words to all the songs in Avenue Q.

5. Sunday Brunch! Our favorite is an adorable little place in La Jolla called The Cottage.
[Image from Yelp user Tracy C.]

6. Blogging and comments on my blog! I love getting to know so many different people from around the world via blogging.

I tag...

1. The Professional Bridesmaid

2. Blushingjoy

3. That Girl is Hoisin

4. Posh Play

5. Chic n' Cheap

6. Honey My Heart


Moo

16 comments:

trishie said...

The peonies look so beautiful...you lucky girl. Love your list!

honey my heart said...

thanks for the tag!! love the peonies and the brunch looks so yummy :)

Ashley said...

Beautiful photo of you holding the flower!

Carlene said...

I love that Antro necklace in Green and White!! I practically wear them everyday! :) Love it on you! :)

Mo said...

Thanks Carlene! I love it, I think it adds a really bold pop of color to any outfit.

Bridechka said...

I sing Avenue Q songs all the time too! They are hilarious!

Mo said...

@ Bridechka: Isn't it great??
"I wish I could go back to college, life was so simple back then..."
lol

Bridechka said...

Haha! Love it! Every single song in that show can leave me laughing for days!

Posh Play said...

Thank you for the tag! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

the first pix is amazing of u holding the peony! love the necklace against the polka dots :)

anna and the ring said...

Hi, new to your blog and loving the peonies, the ice cream..oh everything! Can't wait to hear more!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

i love when you post pics of food. hehehe. that brunch looks divine. thanks for the tag.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

pink peonies- my favorite.

joyce said...

Hey there!! Thanks for the tag!! I'm intrigued with the brown sugar oatmeal raisin... weird combo but sounds really yummy!!

Mo said...

@blushingjoy: the flavor is supposed to emulate an oatmeal raisin cookie, which has a whole lot of butter, oats, raisins, and sometimes chocolate chips! They are very delicious.

kadler said...

He just brought you a bouquet of peonies?? Keeper!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design